Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Shooting in School

If we were to talk about shooting the first thing that comes to mind is that a crime causing death of innocent people. There have been a few scariest incidences as a high school student shoots other students in his school just to settle the score, according to a criminal complaint file. Hearing these kinds of news not only makes me but also makes other citizens unsafe. Even though there have been banned on guns but still the crime is on high rate is really scarier than watching a horrifying movie. When I hear these kind of news there is an amazed look on face that I can imagine which changes into fear cautiousness and a feel of pity toward the shooter and sad feeling for the victim. However, when I look back is there something I could’ve done or those are the only things that are left for me to do. I feel so helpless and so down just thinking that I am no good than that shooter who shoots out of pity. I blame all these shooting due to holding back anger and rage against a person also sometimes a victim of bullying who have been dragged into doing such a thing. There parents are also to be blamed that they don’t pay attention to there child who hasn’t been telling his/her feelings directly. Most of all the media is at fault who has been teaching the kid the violent stuff from their early childhood stage which is very sad. Again there is nothing for us to do to then just listening to those new and incidence in newspapers or is there something we can do….

No comments: