Creation story
Everyone have there own beliefs toward god I was always the curious one. everyday I talk to stars because they have always listen to me and talked to me and tries to find the answer to how god has created the earth and us but I have never found the answer unless I believe in myself. One night I didn’t talk to stars and slept. That night I dreamt of someone talking to me but I couldn’t recognize who but it told me that God created the heavens and the earth.
First I couldn’t understand what it saying and why it is saying those things to me. Then it keeps repeats itself “god created the heavens and the earth”. It keep telling me that when God wants to create something, all he needs to say is "Be", and it becomes. So it was that God created the world and the heavens. He made all the creatures, which walk, swim. Crawl and fly on the face of the earth. He made the angels, and the sun, moon and the stars to dwell in the universe. It stops as I was so much interested to listen more it begins again.
That God ordered the angels to go to the earth, and to bring seven handfuls of soil, all of different colors, from which he could model man. God took the seven kinds of earth and molded them into a model of a man. He breathed life and power into it, and it immediately sprang to life. And this first man was called Adam. God took Adam to live in Paradise. In Paradise, God created Eve, the first woman, from out of Adam's side. As I hear what it was saying I start believing it I just felt all that he was saying is true and I should believe it.