I just noticed that Wasting Time is actually a pleasant topic to talk about. As we can see who doesn’t waste their time, every body waste their waste their time, even when they are doing something really important but does that important work really interest the person. Therefore, initially that person is wasting time. I believe, I’m wasting time all the time. What exactly is wasting time? As I asked myself, it is the question that I can never find an answer for. There are so many things where I waste time on even if I repeat what I did in the whole day I wouldn’t be able to find one deed which I call not be a wasting time. I can’t understand that if doing school work would be included in wasting time or not. Is there anything in this world which I can say is not being waste because even when I am thinking I am not wasting my time I’m actually am. I don’t know what to do other than waste time.
People say wasting time has never been so much fun, it is that I believe when we are actually not doing what we are suppose to do. Anyhow what I think is that noting is going on wasted until you call it to be wasted around. For some people the intelligent way to waste time is to be on internet but what I say is we are also on computer when we are doing a school assignment or chatting with a friend to ask for the missing homework, would that be consider as wasting time or not. Maybe wasting time is not when I have activities like after school club I am not wasting time because I like it there and it becomes much harder to waste time. However, to make my self think that I am not wasting time, I look at all the goals on my Things list and to not waste my time I actually get my goals clearly stated and organized s o I won’t slack off.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment