As the title says Do Ghost Exist or not, I think mostly all of us at some stage had asked this question to themselves. In answer some do believe and some don’t, anyhow for me I consider to have a strong believe in ghost existence. I am not sure what exactly the reason for me to believe in ghosts, it could be that there existence were never hidden from me. I have also learnt and heard lost of real life stories of spirits and ghost from my childhood or It could also be that my parents believe in ghost and have told me that ghost do exist. Perhaps, it was taught to me that God has created things that are known and unknown to us, some can be seen and other can’t be and ghosts/spirits are one of them.
Many of us have been taught to fear the spiritual, the paranormal, ghosts and haunting. Its not that I don’t get scared, it’s just that the end of scary ghost movies amuse me. For the reason that I don’t take those stories over my brain at the point that they’ll haunt me every night. It is mostly due to that I don’t think of those stories being even close to the real life ghost stories which I have heard from my parents. One of the story that I heard from my mom was that she has actually has seen a fire lighting by itself, sometimes in small amount and sometimes in large amount at different places like in closet on the floor out of no where over and over. Their house would be called haunted as the word been taken from Ghost movies with haunted house. However, they had to move out of that house, as there was no scientific explanation to it other that believing ghost. That story actually made me wander that are ghost really wander around and exist in the same world as we human live in. therefore, I believe in ghost without any reason and with an open mind while trying to understand the spiritual world of ghosts and spirits from a clear perspective.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment