Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Cover lette and Resume

Apt: 1615, 10 Macey Avenue.
Toronto, Ontario
M1L 4R4

June 8th, 2007

Summer Integration Support Staff

fax 416.586.5827.royal Ontario meusum
http://www.rom.on.ca/about/faqs/faqsjob.php#Q7
Dear Serena De Souza,

Your advertisement in Notre Dame High School guidance for the position at Summer Integration Support for people with disabilities sparked my interest. Please accept this letter with my enclosed resume. Allow me to tell you a little about me.

I am a grade 11 high school student with lots of interests. I am very outgoing person as I have participated in many clubs in school as Arts, Photography, knitting club, and I have also formed a Media Arts club with my friends. I have volunteered in school many times, and currently I am volunteering at Neighbor Hood Senior Link, I teach workshops and help seniors. However, I love children’s too and that’s why this job appealed to me.

I would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you in person about my abilities, talents and skills. I am available for an interview at your earliest convenience.

.

Yours truly,

Madeha Batool

Resume


Madeha Batool
10 Macey Ave 1615
Toronto, Ontario M1L 4R4
(416)-694-9045
diyaphool4@yahoo.ca
Objective: To obtain a Summer Integration Support Staff

Highlights of qualifications
· Computer literate in Internet, hardware and software
· Proficient English, Urdu, Hindi and Punjabi
· Excellent organization and communication skills
· Excellent practice and skills in working within diverse cultures
· Able to work in demanding environment
· Basic CPR training

Accomplishments and awards
· Spirit award and two student council awards, Grade 8
· Participation awards in different activities Grade 8
· Honor Role awards, Grade 9 and10
· Award of top student in French course, Grade 9
· Recognition of being in Art Club grade 10, 11

Volunteer experience
July 2006-current Neighbor Hood Senior Link
· Teaching and helping with workshops
· Assist newcomers with computer requirements
June 2006 Helping Art teacher
· Organize things, clean things and sort things out
· Piling up books in different sections and categorize them
August 2005 Notre Dame’s Art Night
· Organizing things, making posters to advertise
· Selling tickets and leading games for children

Education
2006-2007 Notre Dame High School
Currently in Grade 11
Interest
· Exploring internet
· Reading novels, newspaper and other informative info
· Help and assist others when they need.
· Sketching and Drawing
· Participating in Environmental Club, Photography Club, Knitting club and Art Club.

Reference available upon request

No comments: