Wednesday, September 26, 2007

My operating manual

Tuesday, September 26, 2005

My name is Madeha and you can me Diya if u wants or if it’s too hard to pronounce. I was born in the month of March and date is 4, 1990, which makes me Pisces and as a Zodiac animal I am a horse. As everybody knows that I am Muslim and Muslim’s have their own Islamic months but they usually use the English calendars. Therefore as an Islamic month my date of birth is 7th of Shaban, 1990. This year that date came on 12th September so I get to celebrate two birthdays which I think is great. I have 2 younger brothers one is in grad 6 and other one has just started the school this year, also I have an elder sister in grad 12 in Notre dame with me. I was born and grew in Pakistan where the national language is Urdu so I know Urdu, also Punjabi, including Hindi which is almost the same in speaking. We speak almost three of them at home. I came in Canada two years ago as a landed immigrant and probably getting a citizen ship next year. Funny thing is that I had to do grad eight twice back home I had finished my grad 8 but here I n Canada I had to start from grad 8 because they look at the age of year. However I think it’s was pretty good for me, to get an idea about Canada and their living style but still I feel younger.

I have many different interests in many different things. Such as creating, inventing and designing so I call myself a creative as in decorating and making stuff. I think, I am really helpful to people around me and many people have told me too. I like others to be happy when they are around me therefore I take care of those things and co-operate with them, all those things just comes naturally to me. I love to hang around with my close friends because they comfort me and comfort them. I don’t know what kind of talent I have, but I thing I am pretty good at acting out stuff like drams, scripts or copy a scene from TV. Others have also notice that and they have also courage me to join the drama club or to participate in those stuff but I am kind of scared to go on stage or maybe I am low confident or maybe because I’ve never been on stage before as a performer. Well, that doesn’t bother me because I think that talent is just for me to know. Other then that, I am not a sporty person except I just like the game, badminton because I am good at or maybe its really easy to play. My favorite subjects are art, a bit of science and math. I think I am good at those subjects. However if I try really hard, I could be much better in those subjects. I think those are some stuff, I really love to do, kind of weird interest I have got there but still in my spare time, I like to read graphic books or draw and paint.

I think many different people have their own abilities and skills to aim for their future. Some have several different skills and some have few. I add my self in few different skills such as creative/innovative, organized, and helping out people. It’s like what you like to do, slowly become a habit then a really good talent of yours. Sometimes, some ability are unsurprisingly comes up to you. I think it’s like me that I try to resolve a problem that’s around me help out others. Thus I think I would love a job that is more like plateful, caring for a sick people or at a community center. I am really good organizer because I keep my notes and any kind of work neat and tidy and before starting any thing I make plans, and list things I need to do and how long will it take me to do one work, those kind of stuff.

As my skills helps me to figure out my intelligences that I might have through those talents and abilities. Some of my intelligences are visual/spatial and interpersonal intelligences within the self and also between people. For the reason that I am good at creating and interpreting, clearly understand my feelings and others as well. Thing is that I can imagine things but it’s unusual or maybe hard to create things as I imagine and want them to look like as I want to. Plus, sometimes I don’t imagine things but I can make them as well as master piece e.g. most of my art work from last year. Mostly I am interpersonal intelligence within the people I can understand other people’s feelings their needs and purpose of others. Sometimes I could be a little logical because I find reason behind the things and tell other about my prediction but it distracts them. In other words I really don’t use that ability, and then I guess its how I am.

Having different skills, abilities, and thoughts could affect the learning style that you or I wanted. I think I am bit of every learning style of visual, auditory and tactile. Although having the survey from text book made me realized that I am more of visual, then tactile and then and auditory. Visual is because its easer for me to visualize in mind about what I’ve read and look. Mostly, my school notes, maps, charts and pictures help me a lot. Sometimes, tactile because I think and do highlights important lines, create and draw pictures and acting out stuff as in memorizing something is a lot obliging. Least is auditory because music or any kind of noise doesn’t distract me while I am working on my project or doing my home work. However I prefer them not to be on while I am working.

My personal characteristics are creative/innovator and organizer/manager types. This tells me, what type of personality I have, what things I enjoy and like to do. For the reason that, there are certain times where I like to make decision and take responsibilities for things. I like Trying out new stuff and things and is kind of my hobby too. I enjoy managing events in school or out of school as in funfair. I use my mind's eye to resolve problems as in using my own ideas. I prefer being challenged by unexpected and its help me to put more effort in my work. I like to be different and do things differently as everyone is unique in their own way I want to realize that I am unique too. I tell others to do things my way and tell them that I have an idea so why not try it out this way. People look at my personality by looking at my behavior, trait, character, and qualities that I have, which is quit obvious to find out through my likeness and unlikeness.

Knowing what is right for you, having skills and experience, good preparation and planning and other different things could help us find our values. I think my values are generosity because I am really kind to other people, creativity because I use lots of imagination and tries to invent thing even though I couldn’t but I try and try it to happen for reality. Also I help others and it’s logically come to me. I am very adventures person I attempt to find out hidden things and their meanings in life. I even read adventurers book to pass the time. I like having money around because they are helpful when we need it but I am not extremely crazy for the money. These are some of the values that I think I encompass. My priorities may change, but things that are really important to me now will probably important to me in the future.
I think that was pretty much about me that what I like and what kind of person I am. My interest, skills, intelligences, likeness and unlikeness helped me today for what I am. Those things change my personality that how I look at my self and how other look at me. In my point of view if you sees your self a careless or other characteristics, you’ll probably think other sees you that way too. However I’ll say it’s different for me because how I see my self at home or around my close relatives it’s the opposite in school or to front of people that I don’t know much about, it’s because I want to look more sensible and a different person. So I think that’s how I am and always wanted to be.

No comments: